Question
Posted by: vicky | 2006/11/05

need a tai chi teacher in pretoria

i need a teacher of tai chi chuan in pretoria. or need to join classes of tai chi chuan in pretoria. know of any teacher or classes ?

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

Hi Vicky,

Thank you for posting on our Tai Chi forum. For classes in the Queenswood area of Pretoria please contact Kerry directly at angelsmist2@yahoo.com or Cell 072 820 8913. If these classes are not convenient for you then please contact Aileen directly at 083 226 1576 or aileen@jkdu.co.za re our home training program.

Looking forward assisting you being your best.

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.freewebs.com/sataichi

2
Posted by: Charl | 2015/11/12

I tried the contact details about Thai Chi classes in Pretoria, with no success. The e-mail of Kerry doesn't seem to function anymore. Could someone help?

Reply to Charl
Posted by: Johann | 2015/07/14

Hi, I just want to find out if there are anyone in the Rustenburg area that give the classes?

Reply to Johann