Question
Posted by: SSSNOOPY | 2007/12/20

Need A spritul shrink

Hi.Please can you help me I need t see a psycologist but also one that believes/understands the spiritual world, as my life has been to a large extent been connected with the spiritual world.I live in Parkalnds Cape Town, so anyone in this area would really be suitable. If you could e mail me it will be appreciated

I doubt whether there is any database you could consult, or whether any of us know one of the rare species you are seeking. But any good psychologist ( and its the quality of their psychological skills that determines the outcome ) should be able to understand your spiritual concerns and help you sort out your problems. Whereas an advisor chosen for sharing yoru spiritual views is likely to be unable to help you with what you really need