Posted by: SSSNOOPY | 2007/12/20

Need A spritul shrink

Hi.Please can you help me I need t see a psycologist but also one that believes/understands the spiritual world, as my life has been to a large extent been connected with the spiritual world.I live in Parkalnds Cape Town, so anyone in this area would really be suitable. If you could e mail me it will be appreciated

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I doubt whether there is any database you could consult, or whether any of us know one of the rare species you are seeking. But any good psychologist ( and its the quality of their psychological skills that determines the outcome ) should be able to understand your spiritual concerns and help you sort out your problems. Whereas an advisor chosen for sharing yoru spiritual views is likely to be unable to help you with what you really need

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.