Question
Posted by: Louise | 2004/01/12

Need a healthy diet

Please help me.

I am 21, 1,51m and weigh about 54. I know I'm not really overweight but I would like to loose weight in sertain areas of my body. I am happy with every part except wit my upper legs, thighs an butt. I don't really do any exercice since I don't have the time. What foods can I avoid to help me lose weight in these areas, and what simple exercises would also help me.

Please help me with my pear-shaped body.

Dear Louise
Your present BMI = 23,7, which is well within the normal range. To achieve your ideal BMI of 22 you would need to weigh 50 kg, so it may help to try and lose those 4 additional kg. One cannot specify the area of the body that will lose the weight. You will have to do targeted exercises for the thighs, legs and buttocks (ask Fitness Doc for a home workout programme which targets these areas). Some beauty salons provide treatments such as body wrapping, which can help and there are certain products that may assist -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.