Question
Posted by: Lee (Linky) | 2004/10/20

Need a good gynae Please.

Thanx Gynaedoc,
I wrote to you 19/10/04(subject as worried), Pse.. ladies or doc. pse,refer me to a good gynae.I'm live central Jo'burg.(need central city gynae.) I have no medical,but does'nt matter/-current gynae -treat me as private patient. His is really ripping me off.Eversince last year I'm docking up but untill now no good explanation as what's going on with me.(30yrs old),(little girl of 7yrs).I really need help.
Linky

Why don`t you ask your GP for gynaes in the area. She would have an idea of good ones

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/14

How much consultation fee;since I don't have a medical aid?

Posted by: lindiwe | 2015/09/09

Mrng dear I like to know if DR Mbere is on bonitas network?thanx

Reply to lindiwe
Posted by: lindiwe | 2015/09/09

Reply to lindiwe
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/05/17

a tempon is stuck in my virgina and have been trying to pull it out but can't get it out, where can I get a doctor to pull it out?

Posted by: Mandy | 2014/08/20

Hi. Would you please recommend a good gynae in the JHB CBD area who works well with pregnant HIV+ patients. Thanks.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: kolo | 2004/10/21

Hi Linky, You can to LIster Building in (small and Bree) there is couple of Gynaedoc there. I no one in 8th floor (DR Mbere) and One in 11th floor ( Dr Friedman). Hope this will help.

Reply to kolo