Question
Posted by: Lola | 2007/11/27

need 2nd child

Im a 33 year mother of 12 year old baby girl, desperate to conceive a second born with same father-who is my husband.
please advise

Lola

Dear Lola

I need to find out if you are having difficulty in conceiving or not. The important thing is how long are you trying to conceive. If you have been off a contraceptive for the last year, and if you are trying to conceive for as long as that, then you do fall in the category of secondary infertility. In that case you would need to see your gynaecologist to ascertain if there are any causes present in you or your husband that be contributing to your inability to conceive the second time around. The basic tests that would be required would include a hormonal profile to confirm if you are ovulating, to assess your husbands sperm and to assess your genital tract to including the fallopian tubes for patency.

1
Posted by: noma | 2007/11/28

i currenty dont understand myself this days weather im already pregnant or want please give me early simtomps for ealy pregnance.

Reply to noma