Posted by: Lola | 2007/11/27

need 2nd child

Im a 33 year mother of 12 year old baby girl, desperate to conceive a second born with same father-who is my husband.
please advise


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Lola
I need to find out if you are having difficulty in conceiving or not. The important thing is how long are you trying to conceive. If you have been off a contraceptive for the last year, and if you are trying to conceive for as long as that, then you do fall in the category of secondary infertility. In that case you would need to see your gynaecologist to ascertain if there are any causes present in you or your husband that be contributing to your inability to conceive the second time around. The basic tests that would be required would include a hormonal profile to confirm if you are ovulating, to assess your husbands sperm and to assess your genital tract to including the fallopian tubes for patency.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: noma | 2007/11/28

i currenty dont understand myself this days weather im already pregnant or want please give me early simtomps for ealy pregnance.

Reply to noma

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.