Posted by: sello | 2008/07/01

neck problem

I was involved in an accident a week ago. I went for a check up and everything seemed fine. After three days, i woke up in the morning to find that it is so painfull such that i could hardly move my head. Could this be the effect of the accident or something else?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Sello
Yes you may have muscle spasm of the neck causing headache Sometimes if you hit your head very hard, it can cause a slow bleeding inside the skull which will cause symptoms after a few days. If you have any other symptoms like visual disturbances or a stiff neck rather see the doctor again as soon as possible. If the muscles are very sore you can try Adcodol and Brufen if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients.