Question
Posted by: Penelope | 2007/07/09

Neck Pain (Refer to previous posting)

I refer to my previous posting. Thanks for the response. If I continue with home therapy (messaging, warm baths etc) Will it get better?

I woke up on Tuesday with excrutiating pain from my neck down my right arm with a pins & needles sensation. My fingers were swollen. The Doc gave me a voltaren injection and presribed some anti-inflammotories. I feel a lot better but I still find my neck a bit sore and I still have a strange feeling in the arm. Should I go for some physio therapy or maybe go see a chiropractor?
Date: 6/7/2007

Dear Penelope
It is difficult to say as I am not sure if you have nerve entrapment at the moment - a physio will be able to test for this. However, you can give it a few days' time and if it does not improve, make an appointment with a physio?