Question
Posted by: caprice | 2004/01/20

Neck PAIN

from time to time i get very bad pain in between my shoulder blades and from there it will move into my neck, causing me to have a stiff neck and enable to move my neck in any direction, i have being to physio and after 3 sessions neck back to normal and maybe 4 months later problem reoccurs again, do you know what could be the cause of this and will i have to live the rest of my life with this problem as it is being going on for 5 years know.

Thanking You

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Caprice
If you return to the same posture and the same patterns of movement you will end up in the same place. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing but expecting a different outcome, so try looking at what triggers the pain and stiffness, and change how you deal with it.

Douglas