Posted by: Anon | 2008/08/04

Neck and Back

Hi Doc. Please can you help me, I need to know if I must go and see a speciliast or if there is nothing to worry about.The joint that joins the neck and the back (Spine) seems to be a bit curved. I have only noticed it now when I was trying some cloths on and had my hair tied up. It seems to sick out a bit - if you look at it it is noticible. I am not in any pain but am worried that this is the start of some thing. It seems to curve outwards where the neck and shoulders join - like a dump. Please advise urgently as I am so worried about this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Anon
It may have been there for a while and you have not noticed it. Some people get a little fat pad there if they gain weight, but if it really bothers you and for your peace of mind, ask your GP to check it out.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.