Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/23

Nè made me laugh...

Last nite she's lying by me on the couch and it's a bit cool.

(Got to add that she cannot say "disabled" but has learnt when the kids ask why she cannot do something herself to say "Nè abel")

So usually the she'll ask and the oldest son of MY porra will help her pour juice or whatever....

Last night she calls him, he comes all the way from his room she say's : "blankie mease" (a blanket please)
He says to me "why must I go fetch it, she can"
She answers him before I can say anything: "Nè abel"

WELL! MY porra and I just burst out laughing and this poor kid's pulling his face with his mouth wide open....it was so funny...

He says: "She's just lazy"
I said : "Oh yeah"
MY porra said: "she might be disabled but she's not stupid"!

It was so funny and she nearly fell off the couch as she also laughed - in the end he went and fetched it and she was very chuffed with herself!

Eish..

,,,,,

11
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2005/11/24

Dit was so lekker om die posting te lees, die kosbaar vir woorde. Hulle is so 'n mens se hart, ne...... Mooi bly en dankie vir jou woorde.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Hey, Sue 2, I don't do it for him at all. I just close his door!!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/23

Haai !! Doen jy dan alles vir hom??? Jusleik...ek sweer, ek los sy gemors net soos hy dit gelos het tot dat hy dit self doen!!

Shame I suppose though that at 13 you dont appreciate all that is done for you.

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Die feit dat sy probeer het, maak my hart so seer. Dit wys jou net hoe sy wil eintlik die goed op haar eie doen. My jongste kind is 13 jaar oud, en niks verkeerd met hom nie, maar hy probeer nie eers nie! Lekker bederf.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/23

Nee Fosty Frusty

Hoe's daai joke ?

PRICELESS!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

Precious! Absolutely precious!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP | 2005/11/23

Sue she had her moments girl.... like this morning she called me "help me" she always makes her own bed but this morning the inner of the duvet came out and she couldnt understand....

But she tried and when I was done she hugged me and said "fank you Doeeeea" She can't say my name and she doesnt call me Mommy coz everybody calls me by my name so she doesnt understand the Mommy-story.

Reply to CP
Posted by: Sue 2 | 2005/11/23

I prey that someday I will have a child with just as much wooma and character!!! She sounds like such a Joy...

Reply to Sue 2
Posted by: CP | 2005/11/23

Frusty - ek sal so maak - jissie dit was snaaks hoor!

Lois you bet ya!

Reply to CP
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/23

CP MOM, that's one helluva clever girl you have there. And so cute. All her femine wiles are coming to the fore! Why fetch something if you can get a man to do it. Very good. I hope you gave her a great big hug!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Lois_Lane | 2005/11/23

hehehehe, dont you just wish you had a cam corder at those times???

Reply to Lois_Lane