Question
Posted by: NB! NB! sore girlfriend | 2004/10/21

NB! sore after having sex, PLEASE give advice!

My boyfriend posted 2 questions already. He's my first sex partner, and we've been having sex now for about 8 months. I'm stil getting sore most of the times-sometimes worse, sometimes not as bad- irrelevant of the position. He's really soft with me, hardly moves and i'm very lubricated as well. Can someone please give me advice, preferably Dr C or any other professional. My gyneacologist told me a year ago that my uterus is shifted a bit to the back, but she said it is fine and nothing to worry about, but then i didn't have sex., maybe this is of information,?
Thanks a lot

Please see answer to your previous posting.

2
Posted by: Nix | 2004/10/22

I have a retroverted uterus and experience no pain. I think its a good idea to see your gynae and discuss the problem with him.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/10/22

Why don't you go to the doctor and find out what is really wrong?

Reply to Jenna