Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2006/04/04

NB for CYBERSHRINK

I don't know if you remember, but about a month ago I asked you to help me because Loan Sharks were after me and threatened to kill me. I followed you're advice and went to the police. They kept an eye out for me. One night when I was at home I heard something at the window and when I went to look I found myself staring into the barrel of a gun. Saw my life flashing by. He loaded the gun and told me that he warned me. I Heard a load BANG and thought that was it. When I opened my eyes blood was everywhere. The man was dead and I saw the policeman coming to me. I then Backed out. Woke in hospital and it was over. I was shot in the shoulder but nothing bad. Thanx for helping. YOU SAVED A LIFE!!!!
I will always be thankfull!!

Love Nicky

Pleased if we were able to help. And quite a reminder to others who thought THEY had a bad week !

1
Posted by: Paul | 2006/04/05

Rough!

Reply to Paul