Question
Posted by: Fidelity | 2005/11/24

NautyG

Neither are good for us!!! How bout working on the problem within the relationship? Okay, there are cases where one partner resembles an ice berg, and no matter what the other tries, no interest, in such cases I can only sympathise. Other times as I said it is fixable, very much so. Imagination, starting long before you get home, flirting with your partner, really making an effort to reignite that spark. If still nothing, damn, I don't know, why ask such a complicated question so late on a Thursday afternoon?!!! I don't know really - affairs will always exist, prostitutes too, so if that's the last resort, I think most men (I said MOST NOT ALL) will go for it. It's bad if a partners sexual appetite is like an athiest - you doubt it's existance, or magic - a few moves and it dissappers, or like a storm, you don't know when it's coming or how long it will last, even worse - the Walt Disney libido - been frozen for 30 years!

EMc

5
Posted by: T.O. | 2005/11/25

Naughty were you married for 20 years otr at age of 20?

Reply to T.O.
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/24

NOPE, male gigilo's make a living too! And this was said before - for each person that's cheating, there is someone he/she is cheating with. 50/50 then?

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/24

Suppose most women opt for the dildo and most men go for prostitutes?

Reply to Man
Posted by: NautyG | 2005/11/24

I don't know what woman do! I haven't been in a relationship where sex was non existent, wait till I've been married for 20 years hey? Another point - using sex as a weapon, many like to do that, not cool. While thinking that you have your partner on a leash you are actually making them stray. I don't know, maybe some woman that have been or are in that situation can shed some light? I know I can ALWAYS count on Roger the rabbit though. Unless ofcourse I'm broke and the batteries go flat, or I'm not broke but it's 1 in the morning? ; ) Frusty, what is the solution here?

Reply to NautyG
Posted by: Man | 2005/11/24

Not a bad answer for a Thursday afternoon. What do women do? Would they also consider employing a male or female prostitute to meet their needs?

Reply to Man