Question
Posted by: Sam | 2004/12/17

Naussa and really would like to be pregnantq

I know lots of people ask these question, but I have been trying for awhile and would really like to be pregnant. I had my last period on the 22 Nov. When could I do a HPT or can I go for blood test now. I dont want to be disappointed which I know is how most women feel the same on this site. But would like to give my husband an nice christmas gift.
I have had naussa 24 hours for the last week and a half could this be just one little sign that I might be. Please hold thumbs

It would be too early for ymptoms of pregnancy. If you have a 28 day cycle, you can do a blood test now, or wait 2-3 days to do a home pregnancy test.