Question
Posted by: lucky | 2004/02/09

nauseous, regular period on triphasil, pregnant?

Dear Gynae Doc

I started feeling nauseous a day before I got my period 2 weeks ago. I had a normal period for 4 days. I went to the GP last Wednesday and she suspected a tummy bug and prescribed Culturelle and valoid for nausea. Today is Monday and I am still suffering from nausea. I am on Triphasil and I was wondering if there was any possibility that I was pregnant and whether I should buy a pregnancy test.

Lucky

I think pregnancy is very unlikely. You are on the Pill and have not missed a period.

1
Posted by: nadia | 2004/02/09

If you had a normal period it is unlikely. Triphasil is well known for side effects, nausea being one of them, I suffered for a whole year before I changed my pill and was fine after that.

Reply to nadia