Question
Posted by: Hannes | 2004/01/21

Nausea/discomfort

In the last two months I have had a feeling of nausea and an abdominal discomfort similar to inflammation of the gut. It always occurs in the morning but seems to go away during the day. I have been taking Ultak tablets but the same discomfort returns if I stop taking them. I usually don't have breakfast early in the morning (only at about 10am) but this has never been a problem.

Hannes, it sounds like you have gastritis (irritation of the stomach lining). Ultak® is the generic of Zantac® and works for stomach acid related problems. It might also be due to a gall bladder problem or even liver problems, but I can’t really narrow it down from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Mojo | 2004/01/21

Apologies for the forwardness, but are you having anul sex?

Reply to Mojo