Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/10/30

Nausea - help

HI, I am due my periods on wednesday , did a HPT test this morning and there were one faint line. I have been naseas from any time from around 1 in the afternoon the past 3 days and I am very tired. If you are pregnant to you only get nauseas in the morning or can it be in the afternoon. Is it to quick to show signs of tiredness and nausea? I also have stomach cramps... I will go for a blood test but would like to test agian tom to see if line is more clear. Thanks

You can have the nausea any time of day as well as tiredness.