Question
Posted by: Seriously Fed-up | 2003/12/07

Nausea & Bloodtests results

Age: 29
Female
I have the following symptoms: Nausea, vomitting, exteme fatigue, dizziness. I had blood tests done which showed the following: Underactive thyroid, high male hormone levels, insulin doesn't put sugar into enegry and slightly high cholesterol. I'm currently on medication for thyroid, insulin and cholesterol. My GP refered me to a gynaecologist for hormones (going in January). I,ve also had an ultrasound done which didn't show anything wrong with any organs. I,ve been diagnosed with a spastic colon years ago, but haven't experienced any problems. That was the only thing the ultrasound picked up. Every doctor said they can't explain the nausea. It realy worries me, because all the symptoms combined is especially the nausea and fatigue is effecting my whole life and I'm so tired of feeling this way. It's been more than a month now. Please can you explain to me what can be wrong, espacially the nausea which no one can explain to me.

SF, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. It might be due to a liver or a gall bladder problem, a blood pressure or blood sugar problem, and a host of other diseases. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. Good luck.