Question
Posted by: Lee | 2008/01/18

Nausea

Hi there Doc

I am about 8 weeks already and I feel terrible. I have these terrible headaches and I feel nauseous all the time and I am not sure if I am hungry or what but my tummy hurts. I cant eat anything without feeling like bringing it back. I do eat all the foods that is suppose to help with nausea but nothing is helping.

Is there anything that I can take to make me feel better. As I am tired all the time as well.

These are normal symptoms of pregnancy. Have a look through the archives for nausea remedies. You can ask your doctor to prescribe medication if it is really bad. You can use Panado for the headaches.