Question
Posted by: VIza | 2007/11/29

nausea

I am 7 weeks pregnant, now i have a problem with nausea which I'm told it's normal when you're pregnant and it becomes kinda hectic on one's first trimester. It's my first baby and I just want to know what can i use for nausea, coz everything i eat just doesnt sit well more esp sweet stuff, and the vitamins i was prescribed, it's a hassle downing them.Another thing is constipation, i am really struggling to poo.

Someone pls help?

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

3
Posted by: joy | 2007/11/29

dry biscuits like digestives for feeling sick and i found pears and oranges very helpful as i dont like prunes if possiable dont take iron cos that will make te constipation worse. hope this hepls and congrats

Reply to joy
Posted by: Viza | 2007/11/29

Oh thanks a lot!!

Reply to Viza
Posted by: nix | 2007/11/29

for constipation drink prune juice. for the nausea, what helped me a lot was ginger beer. congrats by the way

Reply to nix