Question
Posted by: A | 2007/05/10

Nausea

I am 8 weeks pregnant and have had "morning sickness" to date. The Dr says its normal, but I don’t eat at all and am worried that something might be wrong. There is also a very dark yellow almost brown liquid that is extremely bitter that comes out and it really is painful. I often feel light headed due to lack of nourishment and feel very hungry and thirsty, but cant keep anything down. Is this all normal..

Dear A
Where is this liquid coming out of? ( is it vomit?) And what is painful? This is not normal and your doctor must prescribe you some Vomifene or something to take.

1
Posted by: A | 2007/05/11

Yes it is the vomit and it painful when i through up

Reply to A