Question
Posted by: BG | 2007/04/12

Nausea

I am constantly nauseas, I have been for all blodd and urine tests and I am as healthy as it comes. I never vomit it is just constant nausea. I have taken valoid suppositories and nothing helps. Could this be stress.

Dear BG
This could be due to stomach acid irritation or gall reflux ( "backwash") in your stomach. Try Maxolon 1 three times per day 15 min before meals?
Rarely this can be due to increased pressure on the brain but then you will have headaches and other neurological symptoms.

1
Posted by: sid ferocious | 2007/04/12

ginger is supposed to be good for nausea. I used to get bouts of nausea (side effects of anti depressants) and ate glazed ginger which did help. you can get it at most health shops.

Reply to sid ferocious