Question
Posted by: caro | 2006/11/09

Nausea

Hi there,

I'm not sure to whom i should divert this question to, but here goes nothing:

Every afternoon I feel nauseas (if my spelling is correct) every afternoon between 3 and 6.
I am on the pill, and have been for the past month, but i used to take it during the afternoons, and now i drink them in the mornings.

Could these two have a connection?

Dear Caro
No I don't think so - you may have gastritis or heartburn - see if it helps if you take a Zantac 75 daily for a few days? You're not pregnant?? Some vitamins can also make one nauseous so just see what you are taking when to try and find a connection?