Question
Posted by: Ash | 2006/04/03

Nausea

I am pregnant and suffering from terrible Nausea? What can i take for tyhe Nausea. My Gynea put me on Progesterone, could that be aggravating it?

Eat regular, small meals that may alleviate the nausea, because your nausea may be worsened if your sugar level drops if you don't eat well. You could try Vomifene. The hormonal preparation may be worsening it, but don't stop it if your doctor prescribed it.

2
Posted by: Ash | 2006/04/03

Thanks a mil, will try that

Reply to Ash
Posted by: Pegs | 2006/04/03

My doctor prescribed Vomifene (not sure about the spelling though), which worked, and Ginger Cookies also helped...

Reply to Pegs