Question
Posted by: YM | 2008/01/30

Nause

I know there are a number of runners experiencing Nausea while running and I'm one of those "many" unfortunate ones. I haven't heard anyone mentioning any medication strong enough that can help any runner. The past 2 Comrades marathons I must have swallowed about 6 anti-nausea tables i.e. on each occassion. I purcahsed these tables at a local pharmacy. It's 2008 and I hope and pray that there must be a remedy to help me and other runners. Can u recommend something ??

Dear YM
You may have to try out a few things – try Avomine or Maxolon or anti-seasick patches that you stick behind your ear. If all else fails try the anti epileptic medication epanutin?