Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2004/10/14

Natural remedy for uterine fibroid

Is there any kind of remedy for uterine fibroids? I have a small one that was diagnosed after a scan. I would appreciate any help.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Debbie

A diet rich in the foods and drinks we all know we should not have will exacerbate the problem. Rather stick to what God makes and drink lots of filtered water.

Internally using Thresh Hold MSM with Urticalcin and Calc Fluor Tissue Salt long term can help the body clear the fibroid.

Please also seek the advice of an experienced homeopath to help you as there are specific remedies or this problem.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Healthcare | 2004/10/14

Fibroids generally develop if there is a hormonal imbalance, more specifically an estrogen dominance.
Theoretically, any product that corrects this imbalance eg Evening Primrose oil caps or natural progesterone can be used to prevent further fibroids developing.

A homeopathic product called lymphomyosit or a chinese herbal capsule called Free Movement have been successfully used to treat fibroids.

For more info call Laurus Naturale` Complementary Fertility Practice at 021 706-1315

Reply to Healthcare