Question
Posted by: Lemoen | 2006/04/01

Natural Progesterone

I have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years and have pcos. I would like to know if there is a natural way of increasing my progesterone since my body doesn't produce enough to start ovulation or menstruation. I don't want to use fertility meds and since a month and a half ago I started eating very healthy (turned vegetarian). I do take Staminogro and Femina from the Bioharmony range.
I hope by losing weight and eating right I increase my progesterone.

Expert ImageNatural health

You can use progesterone cream from day 1 to 14 (day 1 beging first day of menstruation). You also need to address your PCOS as this will have a big impact on infertility. You must eat frequent meals to stabilise your blood sugar (get more advise from a ditician) and use Chromium (in a foodform) to help with your sugar levels.