Question
Posted by: Trying | 2007/02/23

Natural products to aid conception

I am trying to conceive, but have been on the pill for 6 years, so I'm interested in hearing about natural products I can take, to get everything in order again & aid conception.

It can take 3 months for your body to readjust, but you do not need anything else in order to conceive.

3
Posted by: Can81 | 2007/02/27

Its already been nearly 2 months, and still nothing, what do I do if everything isnt sorted out by then?

Reply to Can81
Posted by: Trying | 2007/02/23

Thanks,
Another question for you, when you came off the pill, how long were your cycles, my first one has been 40 days.

Reply to Trying
Posted by: AL | 2007/02/23

Get a product called Staminagro - available from Dischem.
I was on the injection for 5 years and then the pill for 1 year. Used Staminagro for 5 months and I am now 6 weeks pregnant.

Reply to AL