Question
Posted by: cut | 2004/01/13

natural product?

Have you heard of the product that is called Phendra-cut?
it is supposed to be natural.
I am interested in finding a product that will help me become lean and firm, I dont really want to mess with weight loss medication, but I would like to get a lean fit look, without the chemicals

Expert ImageArchive

All products like this only make about a 10% difference, the main results of effective weight loss towards becoming lean and firm; is to exercise correctly with an appropriate eating program over a consistent time period.
Go take a look at our Diet section of the Health24 site and in weight loss center you will find all the correct scientific program to achieve a lean and firm look.
If you still do want to use a supplement, look for those that do not contain caffiene or ephedra, as those ingredients cause the most problems with certain people.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)