Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2008/05/30

Natural birth after C-section

Good day Doc.

I just want to find out what is the possibility to give birth naturally after c – section. I am pregnant with my second child and would like to give birth naturally but am not sure of all the risks.

This depends on a number of factors - the reason for the previous caesarean, the type of cut made, the size of the baby this time. Your gynaecologist will assess these closer to the time of delivery.

1
Posted by: Lin | 2008/05/30

Yes it is. It's called a VBAC - Vaginal Birth After Caesarean. But it depends on a few things and you need to ask your gynae. He/She will have to give you the go-ahead.

Reply to Lin