Question
Posted by: La | 2004/12/09

Natural Birth after C section

I have had two previous c sections 1st baby in destress 2nd pushy doctor on call. The second c section was worst experience of my life. The epidural did not work properly. I honestly do not want another one. My new gynae says it is not possable. I would love it for 3rd baby. Is it possable

The chances of rupture of the uterus if you go into labour after two caesareans is high and thus not recommended.

2
Posted by: Francis | 2004/12/09

Why did they do a epidural and not a spinal with your c-section or did you opp for a normal birth?

I am going in beginnign of Feb for my 2nd c-section and are very afraid that I also have a bad experience. My first one was also very painfull and I did not prepare myself for a c-section, I was told 3 weeks before my birth that I can't deliver normally.

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Norma | 2004/12/09

I know they do it in America, you can read more on pregnancy dot about dot com. But after 2 c-sections I don't know, maybe you should stick with the c-section...

Reply to Norma