Question
Posted by: Mommy2B | 2006/11/15

Natura products

HI,

I am 20 weeks pregnant i suffer from Depression but decided against taking prozac during my pregnancy.

I have had a particularly tough two weeks, ended up with severe cramps and spasm. My doc says it is stress.

I want to know if it is safe to take any or all of these products during pregancy. The leaflets don't say yes or no

Rescue Remedy
Nervuton 1 and 2
Nerva 3
Kalmag

Thank you so much for your help

You can use Rescue remedy and Kalmag. I am not familiar with the others.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2006/11/15

I used rescure remedy while pregnant, and nurses often recommend it for niggly newborn babies too.

It does have alcohol in it - but it is such a tiny amount, and you take only 5 drops (the adult dosage) that it is not an amount you have to worry about.

I used to use tissue salt no 6 (I think its cal mag or cal phos or something like that) crushed up in my baby's expressed breast milk if he was very windy when he was about 6 weeks old.

Don't forget that natural products do have side effects too.

Reply to Purple