Question
Posted by: Jane | 2004/02/23

natual ovulation

hi,
I am taking Clomid to ovulate. I was wondering if there is something natural that I could take to help with fertility? I will not discontinue with the Clomid, rather supplement it.
Thanks.
Jane

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Jane

Supplement by taking Bio-Strath Elixir or Tablets and take Anti-Toxin Formula from the A Vogel range. Often fertility is due to a build up of heavy metals and other poisonous substances in the body.

Your husband can take these two products as well.

If you feel you would rather want to see a homeopath, we can highly recommend it as there are many other ways to help a person with this type of problem over and above the conventional route.

Kind regards.

Estie