Question
Posted by: Bella | 2006/11/09

Nat Mur?

Dear Doc

A friend of mine suggested that I try some Nat Mur for my never-ending post nasal drip.
I found some informatio on it that says it can help for PCOS (which I've got!). Is this true?
My main symptoms are infertility, thrush, acne, weight gain (moderate), flaky dry skin on my scalp and hairline, as well as pms.

Is there any other suggestion that you could make to help me sort out some of these problems.

Thanks a mil!
B
I am not insulin resistant, get lots of exe

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

homoepathic remedies have more that one indication so yes you can use nat mur for many conditions. I would include a product called polyfem (only available from herbalists, homoepaths or naturopaths that will with PCOS.

Many regards
Dr Debbie