Question
Posted by: Pamela | 2007/08/24

Nasty air in vagina

Hi Guys

My vagina always has this farting air that makes me sick, even in the morning when i wake up it justb farts nje its tight and sex is nice but after the sperms it goes again, so is there something wrong does this happe to you as well, i mean i have sex once a week due to work preasure so Y is this happening am i normal

I don't quite understand your question but ,if you have a nasty smell, this could indicate an infection which may need treatment.

2
Posted by: EK | 2007/08/24

so wa phinya ka kuku (lol)

Reply to EK
Posted by: hon | 2007/08/24

since u said sex is nice,it is ok.maybe u must have sex all days at least 3times a day or u see a doctor.

Reply to hon