Question
Posted by: Willie | 2007/11/29

NASH Liver sickness

Hi my wife has a liver condition called "Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH)-In NASH, fat builds up in the liver and eventually causes scar tissue. This type of hepatitis appears to be associated with diabetes, protein malnutrition, obesity, coronary artery disease and corticosteroid treatment.

My question is- can she use this new fibrating machine, that you satnd on, if she has this condition?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it should not be a problem but it might be advise to go for a blood test perhaps in a months time (depending on how often she will be using the machine) to test Liver function and make sure nothing interferes.

Dr Debbie

2
Posted by: pacciarelli maecel | 2008/03/03

docteur said he's liver is gone 90%,my friend don't drink alcohol,and don't smoke either.how is happen?

Reply to pacciarelli maecel
Posted by: Willie | 2007/11/29

I think it called a passive messager?

Reply to Willie