Posted by: QED | 2008/08/22

Nasal sprays

Hi Doc,

Which one of Nasakor or Beconase Aq is the better one to use? I understand that one has to use both for quite while before you see the effect?!

I have been on Nasakor for quite a while (+/- two months) and it does not seem to help for my keep on refering to Beconnase Aq, so I was wondering if it is the better one to use.

Nasakor one do need a prescription, but for Beconase Aq one can buy over the counter if I am not mistaken?

Thank you for visiting

The two products have individual responses. To establish which one has the best result for you, you should try both seperately for at least one month. I do however, suggest that you ask your doctor for an injection of Celestone Soluspan. This injection will help prevent the symptoms of hayfever for a period of up to three months.

Kind regards