Question
Posted by: Corina | 2004/01/20

Nasal Drip

Dear CyberDoc, I have this Post Nasal Drip for many years now. I cannot even smell anymore because of this. The ENT that I went to wants to treat this with conservative medicine. She actually told me that this is going to cost a fortune. Is it possible to help me surgically. it might me more cost-effective in the long-term. Can you please indicate if possible where can I get hold of a list of Generic Medicines.

Corina, I think you should first try a combination of an antihistamine like Clarinese® and a steroid nasal spray like Budeflam® aquanase. It won’t cost a fortune and should make a big difference. Good luck.