Question
Posted by: Angela | 2007/05/29

Nappy Rash - Help !

My baby of 1 yr has just come out of hospital. I think with all medicine and antibotic he is on he has now developed a nash rash. This started on Sat. It is very red, also it bleed a little on Sunday. Every time his tummy goes he cries cause it burns. He also does not want to sit on his bum. At the moment i am using zinc and castor cream with dacorate ( sp )

Expert ImagePharmacist

Mycostatin would be my first option. If no improvement is seen, consult your doctor

2
Posted by: Max | 2007/06/04

I know this sounds funny, but my sister's baby was also suffering from nappy rash, and tried all sorts of expensive creams. I told her to put "Gentian Violet" on, it looks disgusting, my in about 24 hours major improvement.

Reply to Max
Posted by: ANNIE | 2007/05/30

TRY MYCOSTATIN

Reply to ANNIE