Question
Posted by: Nandos Rice and strips | 2005/11/28

Nandos rice and strips

hello doc,

trust you are well? is it okay for one to consume the Nandos rice and chicken strips,

thanks God bless

Dear Reader
Thank you, I am fine, hope you are too. Nandos are well known for serving relatively low-energy foods which are not dripping with fat, so you can certainly eat their rice and chicken strips without this posing a problem to weight gain. Just don't ever overdo the intake of any foods as even healthy options can cause weight gain if you eat more than your body requires.
Enjoy

1
Posted by: CHOC LOVER | 2005/12/01

Thanks for that advice doc. I find that the reason why diets fail is because, especially women, equate it with restriction. I have lost a considerable amount of weight, healthily, without restricting myself from the foods i love, like a slice of chocolate cake once-in-a-while. Its all about knowing one's limitations.

Reply to CHOC LOVER