Question
Posted by: sad | 2007/12/20

name help

Message:
I have been going out with this lady for a year now and everything is great so far, bt the problem is that i told her my other name and i have not told her the name that i am called with at home.

the thing i sincerly hate my name and my life at home and there only reason i go home is cause my parents happen to be stuck there, if had it my way the would relocate.

My real name is quite embarassing for a man and for ages it caused me a lot of grief and since i went to tertiary it only got better and every now and then i get people calling me with that name,

she want to visit home and my shitty name is about to be discoverd by the way i changed it and my ID has a different name and i tried getting people to call me with my prefered name but only a selected few do so at home where is in my borrowed home everybody calls me it and that is better than crack i tell you.

look i tried being angry at my parents for such a name but it did not help, not to mention that i could not even secure a single date cause it affected my esteem and the way people looked at me

now i do not know what to do, i know that one day she is going to find out, but for now i am hanging on, what would you do

Already answered this one

1
Posted by: sue | 2007/12/20

If she truely loved you she wouldnt care! and besides that that is the name you have chosen... lots of ppl change there names because they not happy with there given birth name. I wouldnt worry about it to much

Reply to sue