Our expert says:
Dear big Mama
If you want faster growing nails, increase your Vitamins A, B-Complex, C, D, E and iron, calcium, zinc, sulfur, and the essential fatty acids intake
* For Vitamin A, fruits that are yellow and orange or veggies that are dark green.
* For Vitamin C, green and red peppers
* For Vitamin D, dairy products.
* For Vitamin E, a supplement
* For zinc, kidney beans, rice, chicken or cheese
If you work in water a lot it may be worth your while to have an acrylic layer put on to protect your nails - need touch up every 2 weeks.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.