Question
Posted by: Melanie | 2006/04/21

nagsweet, self in dag!,hormone normaal,hoofpyn,slaaploosheid

Ek sweet verskriklik, dag of nag, hetsy warm of koud. Moet soggens voor waaier sit wanneer ek haardroer gebruik.
Water borrel uit my kop, gesig, loop strome met my hare af. Voel altyd vuil en skaam.
dr se my hormone is normaal. gebruik Femolina? -pienk tablet vir 4 jaar. Ouderdom 43.Het hoe bloeddruk, Cholestrol en erge refluks.
Ek is baie moedeloos en wil nerens gaan. Sal goed voel, skielik begin die sweet net uit my gesig perel.DIS AAKLIG!
Hoop u kan my help!

Hallo Melanie
Ek stem saam - dit moet aaklig wees - vra jou dokter om Probanthine of Dixarit voor te skryf en kyk of dit dalk help?

1
Posted by: Tracy | 2006/04/23

Hi Melanie
My mother went through the same symptoms as what you're experiencing and believe me, she can relate to everything you've mentioned - especially the sweating. She was also placed on HR therapy, but stopped it because it made her retain water and didnt really help. She stayed off the HR (hormone replacement) therapy for about a year and recently this year, started using "Climara" HR treatment. Its a patch which is applied to the skin. She's noticed a wonderful change and even started losing some of the weight she had gained. Her confidence is back and she's like a new person. She also takes Calcium tablets and vitamin suppliments.

Go to your doctor and ask her about "Climara" HR treatment.

Reply to Tracy