Question
Posted by: tee | 2004/10/08

nagging back pains at young age

i there!im a 14yr old boy and iv been suffering from these nagging back pains along my spine. i cant seem to do any heavy lifting because of it or any sharp or sudden movements. i used to workout to keep fit but i cant anymore because of the pain. my dad is doctor but says i have nothing to worry about. he just tells me not to bend my back. plz help

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chat to your dad and have him refer you to a chiropractor for an evaluation of your problem. You are still developing, but your age is indicative of certain very important developmental phases which may require nutritional, postural and exercise advice.