Question
Posted by: buzz | 2005/06/14

Nagative result

I got my period on sat morning. Checked with gynae what to do next. He wanted to see me to do a scan to check that everything was normal and no cysts had formed from the injections. Saw gynae this morning he did a scan and there was a follicle that was growing still it measured 37mm. So this month I wont be having any injections as this will continue to grow and become painful. The other ovary did have a normal follicle that looked like it may grow naturally so will we just have to wait and see. I will do ovulation test around next fri to see if this follicle is released naturally or not.

Will continue to watch this forum and check in every now and then.

Cheers
Buzz