Question
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/14

Naffie....

It's an old afrikaans word they used in the good old days when they boys did 2 years military service....that's how I feel now...why would I even bother to do my best?

Everybody's going on leave 2morrow and we're closing our doors. I have a desk like you cant believe coz everybody's dumping their kak on me PLUS i have to do commissions, salaries & bonusses (kak as they are) 2morrow PLUS end of monthend on the freakin 15th and send out statements and fax them and and and for what ? a company like this....

The phone rang just now and there are 2 people to answer before I have to, i just didnt....when asked by the laaitjie why not i said not my job...never EVER in my life have I felt like this but neither have I felt this "appreciated" either.

Maybe after a bottle of Amarula I'll feel better tonite...

Delenes right

4
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/14

They could in return also show you then they dont need you either!?
Dont think too short-term Cp
Best is just.
1. get over it!!!
. DO your job properly.
Smile.
be polite & swear them only in your mind.

Cuz when you leave there, you need a good reference.Dont burn your bridges.
USE them correctly.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

cp mom sometimes the NAFI attitude is all you need to show how important it is for the bosses to look after their staff. you could always pull the "IT IS NOT ON MY JD (JOB DESCRIPTION) " let them suck up to you for a change f*ucK the "regeering

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

Sterkte, CP MOM, sterkte. Jy weet waar om my te kry hoor.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: slr | 2005/12/14

the term is nafi....no ambition, f*ckall interest.

Reply to slr