Question
Posted by: FLY | 2007/03/23

Naar

I left the 2 month injection in November, and I'm planning to have a baby. last week and Friday, 16th March I became nausia in the shop, but didn't vomit, the rest of the weekend, the nausia came and went. on Sunday, 18th March I took a pregnancy test and came back negative. Today, 23 March exactly a week ago, I'm feeling nausia again, and no vomiting?

I'm really concerned, please help.

If you have not missed a period, pregnancy is unlikely. Perhaps you have a tummy bug.

1
Posted by: xx | 2007/03/26

i have had the same symptoms for the last 2 months, get nauseas about twice a week, no vomiting. have always had irregular periods and hve not had one in 26 days instead of every 2 weeks. i have also done 2 home preg tests that have come out negative. my next step is blood test. maybe you should do the same. when do you feel the nausia? is it hot, had you eaten anything?

Reply to xx