Question
Posted by: sam | 2005/07/12

n6 vs Ndip

Hi all , this question is actualy open for all to advise/ rise your opinion , I am currently in a sales/marketing position and want to study further , time however is a major issue for me ,two kids , work full time - you know the drill , how will you rate a N6 qualification in Marketing vs Ndip in Marketing , is a N6 recognized or will I be wasting my time ?

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/07/12

Sam, just on the matter of time, my friend is a devorced mom with 2 teenage boys, working full time, do books partime, and just completed her first year Bcom at Unisa - all subjects above 75%. She worked damm hard, and planed extremly well to get all done - so go for it!! and good luck.

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/12

A national diploma is better as it is a three year thing. It is difficult to get more out of an N6 as it is classed as a two year diploma. Study towards NDip rather and then when you finish it you can go for Btech (which is an extra year or so and you convert a technikon diploma into a degree)

Reply to Joanne E
Posted by: Mas | 2005/07/12

An N6 is recognised, & can be later converted to a Diploma, which can further be later converted to a Degree... but all requires further studying. The N6 is quickest though.

Reply to Mas