Question
Posted by: Hurt | 2004/11/01

"N0 B00BS"

Hi; i need advise urgently.I'm 19 years old & i have very small boobs compared 2 other girls my age.We have sleep overs at friends houses & the girls usually just take off their clothes in front of each other; i always go 2 the bathroom or change quickly as i have small boobs.On saturday they made me stand nude in front of them which was really "embarasssing" as i have nothing 2 show.They made fun of me & i really feel hurt.This morning at colleage they continues with their jokes/remarks about me.
Is there something wrong with me or have a not fully matured.

Expert ImageTeen expert

what your so-called friends did was very cruel and you have every right to feel hurt by what they did. Whilst at 19 you are still growing and developing, different women have different breast sizes and this is about genetics.

There is nothing wrong with you, and you may not yet have fully matured. If you are still worried please contact your family doctor.

You may also want to consider finding kinder friends!!

2
Posted by: JUST WAIT | 2004/11/05

Hey , when i was your age - same thing was always embaressed even tried wonder bras to be bigger ect...

but you know maybe you are a slow one thats all, Myne are bigger now and Im very happy with my size and no longer feel embarrest.

remember rather be smaller than too big ...you dont get abck pains they do, one when you have a baby you wont sweel up like to huge ballons either..

:) take care honey

Reply to JUST WAIT
Posted by: odwa | 2004/11/03

there were no creature like you on earth before and GOD decided to create you and also decided to create you the way you're be greatful that there is no one like you .if your friends like they won't make fun of you.And I also think you should tell them that you do not like what they're doing to you "qina elija " from mam'fundisi in generations

Reply to odwa