Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2004/10/20

Myth or not??

Dear Doc
I am thinking of changing from the pill,I'm currently on minulette,to the injection,because I'm having problems on the pill even though I've been on it for a while. I am anaemic,and somebody told me that,it's best to be on the injection if you anaemic,cause it helps you,if you anaemic. Is this true or just a story??
My problems on the pill include,headaches,No libido,have clots when I do have my period and the list goes on.
Please advise,thank you.

Lynne, my personal opinion is that it would be better to change to a different pill than to go on an injection. The best would be to contact your gynaecologist as he has all your specific details. Good luck.